We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don't just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our customers’ experience, create loyalty and build communities.
SALES ASSISTANT – SUMMITMEDIA LOUISVILLE
We have a fast-paced, high energy, driven, sales team that works hard and has fun. We’re busy and need someone who feels spinning a lot of plates at once keeps work interesting, loves to solve problems, and is committed to helping our team win. As a member of our sales support team you should be comfortable creating sales proposals, developing positioning and sales materials, client promotion coordination, client recaps, updating media kits, generating reports and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Prioritizing is a must!
Who are we and what can we offer you?
- We are SummitMedia Louisville
- We own 4 radio stations and offer clients digital marketing opportunities as well
- You will work in an exciting industry and a dynamic work environment where we believe it’s important to work hard as a team and having fun while we do it
- You will learn and be exposed to constantly evolving technology and marketing innovations
- You will earn a very competitive salary and have excellent health and retirement benefits backed by a strong company
- You will be surrounded by other creative, talented, high energy team members
- Day to day operations of the front desk (answering phones, order entry, interacting with our listeners)
- Support the sales team by taking the initiative to complete tasks correctly, quickly, and on time
- Create proposals and other sales materials for the sales team and national advertisers
- Field client phone calls and provide stellar customer service
- Stay organized, calm, and positive in a fast paced, deadline focused environment
- Handle multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines
- Keep sales materials, client lists, and other reports up-to-date
- Various administrative functions to support the sales team as assigned
- Assist in facilitating inter-department communication between Programming, Promotions and Sales staff to ensure all advertising campaigns are delivered successfully to all clients as promised
- An absolutely positive attitude and someone who thrives on being busy and taking on responsibility. This is a deal breaker at SummitMedia Louisville
- Ability to stay organized and detail oriented even while multi-tasking
- Outstanding computer skills including data entry and advanced knowledge of MSWord, creating Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs and embrace new technologies
- Graphic design ability and website management experience is a plus
- Good command of spelling and grammar
- Excellent eye for detail and proofing
- Experience in advertising or media field is a plus
- College degree preferred
Are you our next Sales Assistant? Don’t wait we need you now!
To apply, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a sales professional to join our high performance sales team. We are not just about radio! Through our digital marketing division, we also provide local, regional, and national businesses, digital marketing solutions designed to help our clients aggressively compete across the web with our repertoire highly targeted video and display assets. If you join our team as a sales account executive, in addition to selling our digital assets, you will also have the opportunity to sell air time and promotions on our radio stations as well. We are looking for marketing experts who have sales experience and want to sell the powerful combination of digital and radio advertising. If you have a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation and pipeline management, we need you! This is the perfect career opportunity for you if you are money motivated and a performance-driven individual.
- Spend at least 90% of time prospecting leads or presenting to clients
- Consult local and regional businesses to understand their marketing needs and develop digital and radio advertising campaigns
- On-going consultation with clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments to help fulfill the client’s expectations and execute the advertising campaigns
- Experience in outside business to business selling
- Understanding of marketing and sales principles
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Successful track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to represent our company in a professional and trustworthy way that demonstrates your commitment to the clients’ success
We offer these excellent salary, performance bonuses, and benefits including: • Medical • Paid Time Off • Dental • 401k with a company match • Vision • Paid downtown parking
SummitMedia , LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company focused on compelling brands, powerful personalities and meaningful marketing solutions. Our radio stations are in Birmingham, AL, Richmond, VA, Louisville, KY, Greenville, SC, and Honolulu, HI. SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.