Get to know one of the smoothest voices in Louisville radio
1) If you have a free day and a pocketful of cash, what do you do?
I'd see a great show from Broadway Across Louisville, Actors Theatre, or another local theater company, or a concert at the Palace or the Yum! Center and have a fantastic dinner.
2) What is one of your fondest memories of life in Louisville?
Few things are more memorable than the snowstorm of 1994! I'd just started doing mornings at Lite 106.9, and couldn't get to work for a day and a half. Some of the sales staff picked me up in an SUV, and I spent the night on a futon in the lounge, as did other people (there were three futons of various sizes)!
3) Let’s say you and your significant other are headed out of town for a long weekend – where are you going?
We had a great long weekend in Cleveland visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame several years back--I'd like to go back! But a theater weekend in NYC would be pretty fantastic!
4) What Louisville restaurant has a table with your name on it?
I love eating at any restaurant, but am partial to local places like Irish Rover, L&N Wine Bar and Bistro, and takeout from Santa Fe Grill and Vietnam Kitchen!
5) Artist, athlete, or geek?
I am absolutely not an athlete. I like to think I'm an artist; I sing, play piano, and sometimes perform in community theater shows. I'm kind of geeky about certain TV shows and movies and some of my favorite musicians! :)