J. brings you home safely each afternoon with up-to-the-minute traffic reports.
1) If you have a free day and a pocketful of cash, what do you do?
Simple: some serious guitar shopping with my son followed by rummaging for old vinyl in the record stores.
2) What is one of your fondest memories of life in Louisville?
I fondly remember this rowdy cruise on the Belle of Louisville with all my cousins…we were all between the ages of 4 and 6. We weren’t invited back, but we had a blast!
3) Let’s say you and your significant other are headed out of town for a long weekend – where are you going?
Philadelphia, PA. It’s my wife’s old stomping grounds and a very cool city to stroll around for a weekend. Great murals, architecture, museums and parks…plus catching a Phillies game would be cool too.
4) What Louisville restaurant has a table with your name on it?
The Comeback Inn…I believe it’s the second booth on the left.
5) Artist, athlete, or geek?
Though I aspired to be a professional basketball player, my height suggests half artist-half geek.