Cox Radio Louisville, comprised of stations WQNU,WSFR ,WVEZ, and WRKA has an immediate opening for a full-time Business Manager. This position reports to the General Manager and is also the primary point of contact between the corporate business office and the Louisville stations. The position is solely responsible for handling all accounting activities such as managing the accounts payable process, collecting and remitting all payroll and human resources documentation, collections, supervision of all barter transactions, and assisting on all other administrative duties as may be required.
We are looking for someone who can provide superior customer service to our clients and our employees. This position requires an extremely well organized individual who can adhere to tight deadlines and who has a high degree of attention to detail. College degree and accounting experience required. Advanced Excel and Word computer skills required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a resume and salary requirements to Mr. Todd Schumacher at Todd.Schumacher@CoxInc.com
Feel like you are at a dead end? Have you done all you can do and there’s little chance of increasing your income? Well, there is something you can do! Cox Media Group is looking for the best of the best to join our outstanding sales team. We are looking for someone who is client focused with an unstoppable desire to succeed. If you build strong client relationships, possess excellent listening and communication skills, and love being a creative problem solver, we want to talk to you!
We have four radio stations for you to sell, and management that is committed to its employees, community, and advertisers. Our stations are Lite 106.9, New Country Q103.1, 107.7 The Eagle, and Country Legends 103.9. You also have the opportunity to sell and create non-traditional revenue ideas including digital and social media. We have all the tools for the salesperson who is committed to growing his or her business through hard work and determination to be the best.
Some of the Responsibilities of this Position Include:
- Developing new advertising clients through a relentless drive to generate new business.
- Face to face meetings with prospective clients.
- Involvement in the local business community, developing relationships with business owners and decision makers.
- Creating advertising campaigns for your clients that are focused on their needs and growing their business.
- Always doing what you say you will do.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- We would like it if you had direct sales experience and preferably in media, but if you don’t, and like a challenge, we’re open to you convincing us that we’re wrong.
- A college degree is preferred.
- A marketing mind – you must be able to create marketing ideas and execute them through excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be knowledgeable about integrating digital media solutions into your marketing ideas.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as social media.
To apply, submit resume to: email@example.com
About Cox Media Group/Louisville:
Cox Media Group/Louisville operates Lite 106.9, New Country Q103.1, 107.7 The Eagle, and Country Legends 103.9, as well as The Louisville Edge on on-line marketing resource for small businesses.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity and a Drug Free Employer.